ComeUp Winch SEAL Slim 9.5rs, 12V WINCH #295051
Come-Ups 9,500 lb winch with a Remote control and Synthetic line. The Integrated version has the control pack built into the winch housing. Another nice nice thing about the Integrated version is that it has a remote disconnect switch so you can turn off the remote link system which can turn off the battery draw on the electrical system. If this isn’t a primary vehicle getting driven frequently that is a nice thing to help preserve the electrical system. Prefect for a 40 Series, 60 Series or 80 Series.
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- New Intelligence Dashboard (IDB) and Power Cutout Switch
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.